JAGJOT EXPRESS INC.
Salary: - $0.50 per mile
Hours Range: - 40 to 70 hours per week
Education: - No degree, certificate or diploma required
Experience: - Will Train
Employment Requirements: - Valid Passport, Valid AZ License, willing to travel internationally, communication device/cell phone
‘Jagjot Express Inc.’, is an exceptional leader in the transportation field. Jagjot Express offers reliable transportation of FTL/LTL, throughout all of the North America. Regardless of whether the shipment of general commodities, produce or anything else, we know how to deliver any type of cargo to anywhere in North America. If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position at Jagjot Express is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned logistics company delivering high-quality trucking services worldwide.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location- 71 Vulcan St, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1L4
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Operate and drive tractor-trailer to transport goods and materials over long distances
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Willing to travel internationally and cross border
• Perform pre-trip, and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
• Ensure goods are secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices
• Willing to drive in a team.