Food service supervisor by 2243229 ONTARIO INC
- Location - 1060 BURNHAM ST, UNIT #8 Cobourg, ONK9A 5V9
- Salary - $17.00 / hour
- vacancies - 2 vacancies
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment --Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Work Setting -
Food service establishment
Personal Suitability - Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
Tasks - Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
Supervision - 3-4 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply