- Location - 44 KOOTENAY PL Brampton, ONL6R 2X4
- Salary - $24.50 / hour
- vacancies - 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Personal Suitability -
Accurate, Organized, Team player
Area of Specialization - Cabinets
Tasks - Instruct apprentices, Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications, Operate CADD and other computer software systems, Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints, Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics, Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products, Maintain clean and safe work environment, Supervise other workers, Estimate costs and materials, Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components, Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply