Crimson Cove Homes was founded in 2010 after realizing that consumers were demanding greater customization, design and better customer experience. We have built over 500 houses since we incorporated, with sizes ranging from 1,200 square feet to 6,000 square feet. We have built large custom homes, garage suites, basement suites or infill skinnies. We have the expertise and knowledge to build whatever people can envision. Crimson Cove Homes is committed to paying a living wage and benefits to all its employees.
- Arrange, maintain and prepare day-to-day routine tasks within the office,including reports,statements,presentations,etc.
- Be responsible to answer phone calls,check emails,receive & send doucments using fax machine,and deliver to the relevant employees in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with company rules and related program regulations and procedures in order to provide correct information to staff,clients and the public.
- Copy,file,and update paper and electronic documents.
- Well organize all the filed documents,and be able to locate and retrieve these documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain files to keep track of important documents,organize travel arrangements,manage supply inventory and perform data entry.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
- Supporting budget submissions,contracts administration and work schedules.
- Performing basic bookkeeping and banking transactions.
- Sort and file all the company invoices and purchase orders,are kept up to date.
- Completion of high school diploma is required.
- Up to 4 years of relevant working experience is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.