4411 – Child Caregiver- Private Home
Employer : OREN
Location : Edmonton, Alberta
Wage : $ 16.15 per hour
Start Date : ASAP
Position Type : Full-Time Permanent- 40 hours per week
Term/ Contract : 24 months
Work Schedule : 9:00am to 5:00pm
- English Proficient
- Secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Emergency Child care first aid and CPR
- initiative, organized, judgement, flexibility, reliability, excellent oral communication
- criminal record check, Medical exam
- repetitive tasks
- work experience an asset
- Tends to emotional well-being of children ages 6, 4, 3 years old and 9 months old
- Supervises and cares for children
- Prepares and serves nutritious meals
- Organizes activities such as games and outings for children
- Maintains safe and healthy environment at home
- Instructs and supervises children in personal hygiene and social development
- Disciplines children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Bathes, dress and feeds infants and children
- Prepares infants and children for rest periods
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assumes full responsibility for household chores in the absence of parents
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- work in employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- public transportation is available
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
- Anyone who are Canadian citizens and permanent residents OR others that can
legally work in Canada with valid work permit can apply for this job.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
HOW TO APPLY:
WHEN APPLYING, send your resume with cover letter and answer the screening questions:
Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?