COMPANY- AC TRANSPORT
Title: - Dispatchers Supervisor
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30 to 40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 6 months of Experience
Location- 1221 North Service Rd E, Oakville, ON
About Us: -
AC Transport has been providing intermodal and cross border transportation services for over 20 years. Our large fleet of trucks and drivers ensure timely delivery of your high value and time critical loads. AC Transport is a well established and highly regarded long-haul transport company. Our clients include some of the largest brands and companies in North America. We work hard to make sure that when it comes to your freight transportation needs, You're All Covered with AC!
If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position of Logistics Supervisor at AC Transport is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned logistics company delivering high-quality trucking services in Canada and USA.
Email your resume at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing of merchandise.
• Handling all related activities of dispatch as needed like hiring, training, performance appraisals and terminations.
• Oversee or lead employees working at lower-level dispatch.
• Keep records, monitoring drivers' daily logs for errors or violations and monitoring their working hours and equipment availability.
• Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company, combining shipments based on their routes and timeline to minimize how many trucks and drivers are out.
• Determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers, and get the necessary documents and permits that drivers will need when shipping chemicals or livestock.
• Maintain contact with all clients as well as outside vendors inclusive of issue resolution.
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work