- Engaging with end clients to identify business priorities and capture requirements.
- Designing, modifying, and testing technical architecture
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact by assessing options.
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
- Minimum 5 years in IT infrastructure services in both on-premises and Cloud
Platform (AWS) with at least Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent.
Attention to detail, fast paced environment, work under pressure.