2646063 ONTARIO INC O/A PETRO CANADA is looking for the position of RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR for their location 7011 BATHURST STREET, THORNHILL, ON L4J 2J6
Job Title: RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full Time Position
Salary: $ 20.25 CAD per hour for 37.5 to 44 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
- Prepare work schedules of the staff and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Accountable to understand general company policies and provide guidance to staff as needed.
- Accountable for the prevention and resolution of customer issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages.
- Maintain specified inventory levels and places orders for all register and related supplies.
- Promotes and maintains safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to the manager.
- Oversee the visual standards of the store such as store displays & banners.
- Monitors and investigates cash infractions, merchandise and copy cards, phone cards, price overrides and lotteries.
- Prepares necessary paperwork and ensures accuracy of weekly sales audit packages.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the store according to company standards.
- Supervise overall activities of the station as and when required.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
How to apply:
By email at email@example.com