Silver Oak Developers Inc. is looking for the position of Construction General Manager for their location at 7 Hillside Drive, Brampton, ON L6S 0B7
Job Title: Construction General Manager
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full Time Position
Salary: $ 57.15 per hour for 32 hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
- Formulate strategic and operational construction methods & objectives for the development of the Construction company.
- Estimate costs, budgets and purchase all material, human & other resources required for the efficient working of Construction projects.
- Improve operational management systems as well as examine administrative controls of the company.
- Help in promotional Campaigns of the company that encourages top performance.
- Plan and supervise overall construction personnel planning and various onsite activities.
- Develop, organize and implement the establishment of the major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Meet regularly with Managers, subcontractors and other construction workers to assess the direction and ensure that all projects meet all building and safety codes.
- Participate in the recruitment of middle managers, directors or other executive staff when necessary
- Represent the company in civic and professional associations or other official functions
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5 Years or more
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
How to apply:
By email at email@example.com